Sunday, September 30, 2012

Product Review: Browlash Ex Water Strong Liquid Eyeliner


When I was at the 4th Mega Brands Sale, I checked out the make-up stalls hoping for good finds.  And find I did!!


Smile, the name of the owner of one of the stalls, was very accommodating and friendly.  I got the Konjac Sponges from her.  Then this caught my eye.  It's an eyeliner made in Japan.  Having really oily eyelids, I need an eyeliner that glides smoothly with just a swipe, dries up fast to avoid smudging and would last long.  So I took the Browlash Ex and did a test on my eyelids and I got so excited!

This product is really good.  It has a felt tip, is very easy to put on and dries up very fast.  One swipe gave me a smooth line. Staying power is also good.  From shopping at the mall until I got home (which was about 6 hrs), it was still very much intact and not a smudge in sight.  

Thanks Smile for introducing me to this product.

So for those with oily eyelids like mine, this is a great buy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment