Friday, September 28, 2012

4th MEGA BRANDS SALE and my HAUL

Yesterday I went to Megamall's 4th Mega Brands Sale to check if there was anything I can splurge on.  This event showcases some major brands in the market , anything to apparels, shoes, make-up, bags, kids toys, baby stuff to home appliances, electronics and so much more at discounted prices.  I was so delighted to see some of my favorite brands giving big discounts.  So I am featuring my haul for this event.  Here are some pictures I took.



These colorful lanterns are just so cute.  Lampshades cost about Php 650 and the bigger ones cost Php 800 - Php 1000. Amazing discounts on Laptop bags and pouches as well.  Men's apparels like shirts and polos were everywhere.







One of my faves, Designer eye wear with big discounts.  They have Ray-ban, D&G, Esprit, Calvin Klein and others.  Nail polish brands like OPI and Deborah Lippman to name a few. I wasn't able to take pictures of the make-up stuff, I couldn't get a nice angle with sooo many women busy testing and checking them out.


The Souq Organics sell mostly Organic Aromatheraphy, bath, body products, hair care and baby bath products imported from different countries.  Since I heard a lot of great feedback about Souq, I really wanted to hoard on their products but the items can be a bit expensive so I opted to hold off on the hoarding.  Besides they didn't offer discounts on the items I wanted.


And this was my most favorite.  Triumph is one of the leading underwear brands here so it felt like I was in shopping heaven when I saw they gave 50% discount.  Of course I had to splurge.  And they were selling like hotcakes. 

And now this is my haul for the day....


I am happy with my purchases.  The one on the upper left are organic cleansing sponges.  They are called Konjac Sponges. They cost about Php350.  They are made in Korea from rice plant fibers with no harmful chemicals.  I also got myself cool ESPRIT shades for Php 1000 which was the last stock they had.  This is the only one with the right frame for my face.  Also bought Original Levi's Canvas bag for Php 500, some hair accessories and eye make up.  There will be a product review of the eyeliner and eyebrow pencil later on.  And lastly my Triumph haul which really was a good bargain.  

Overall the event was worth going to.  I couldn't take pictures of all the stalls because the place was really packing with shoppers, most especially the appliance, make up and shoes section.  Nevertheless, they did not have any issues with long queues at the cashiers.  The sales people were nice and there were food stalls in case you get thirsty and hungry from all the shopping.  This event will last until Sept 30 so for those who want to do early Christmas shopping, this is the place.

That's it folks and 'til the next big SALE event....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the late reply sis but super thanks for dropping by at my The Updated Trends stall last Megabrand Sale.

    -SMILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Smile! Which Bazaar ( within the Metro) will you be joining soon so that I can drop by your booth and get more of your items :-)

      Delete