Thursday, October 4, 2012

Katsu Cafe

Ever since we moved to Xavierville, Loyola Heights,  I have been amazed at the diversity of restaurants around the area.  I would walk the streets excited, always on the look out for new cafes, milk tea shops or eateries that may have sprung up.  This is attributed to 3 big colleges nearby and Restaurant owners know this is the ideal location to put up their business.

On my way home from the gym, I saw this new restaurant called Katsu Cafe and I had to try it.





Their menu is simple and offers Set meals, Ala carte, Curry and Donburi dishes.  This looks like a smaller version of the YABU restaurant I previously featured.






The interior is a bit small, can hold up to 20-25 persons only. 


Their Torikatsu set meal comes with Miso Soup, unlimited rice, cabbage salad and the deep fried meat cutlet battered with their special japanese panko breading mix.  They also offer you free unlimited hot tea.  Everything on my tray actually tastes good.  Reasonably priced for the budget conscious student.  I do want to try their ala carte dishes next time.


I like their service.  The waiters are very nice and friendly.  If they keep this up, for sure this place will always be packed and definitely another restaurant we will be coming back to.

Katsu Cafe is located along B Gonzales St.
Loyola Heights, QC
near Miriam and Ateneo

No comments:

Post a Comment