Friday, February 15, 2013

Clarisonic Mia


The rave reviews about Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System are just deafening I had to get my hands on this product.  They don't readily sell Clarisonic in the Philippines so I bought this online through Amazon and used Johnny Air's Retail Padala service to get it  shipped here. I've had my Clarisonic Mia for about 6 months now and despite the steep price I am really happy I bought it!



When you have combination oily skin, large pores, blackheads, pigmentation, etc... a really good cleansing regimen is a must, to really get into those pores, wash away impurities and to exfoliate the dullness away.

The Clarisonic Mia, the one I got, is the compact version.  Very easy to use, one button with one speed, comes with a charger and also waterproof! 

After using this for a week or 2, I noticed a huge improvement on my face. 

When I'm out and about the whole day and feel the build-up of air impurities, make up, oil onto my face, just using Clarisonic removes all of that, face feels so much lighter. As a result I noticed my blackheads have lessened and pores appear smaller.  Btw, I use this together with E-tude's Baking Powder Cleansing Foam.  Perfect pair for my skin.  

And because it cleanses the face very well, moisturizers and creams become more easily absorbed.

I highly recommend this product even for those with sensitive and acne prone skin.  Just use whatever cleansing foam, soap or cream suited for your skin type.  
Amazingly worth the price.
Rate 10/10.

1 comment:

  1. As I browse through beauty blogs, more and more beauty bloggers are recommending Clarisonic. I think I should check out Kallony their Clarisonic products.

    ReplyDelete