Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kanin Club Revisited


Kanin Club

I believe Kanin Club has been in existence for more than 5 years now and been getting rave reviews.  Their original restaurant opened in Laguna and now they have branches in Makati, Alabang and Quezon City.  I ate at their QC branch at UP Technohub and I just looove their take on Filipino food.  My tummy was very satisfied and grateful.



 Crispy Liempo Php 142
 Kare Kare Php 358
 Bagoong Rice Php 149
 The famous Crispy Pork Dinuguan Php 261
Bistek Pinoy Php 187


I need not go into details since numerous reviews and blogs have already been written about this place.  All I can say is that if you haven't been to Kanin Club and love Filipino food,  they are really worth visiting and trying out.  We will absolutely come back soon.

Kanin Club
Quezon City
UP-Ayala Land TechnoHub


No comments:

Post a Comment